Tonogold Resources, Inc. explores and develops advanced exploration properties in Nevada.
Our flagship property, Tonopah Divide
, is now 100% owned and we are moving rapidly to expand and define the resources contained in two recent discoveries.
Here are some key facts about Tonopah Divide:
- Recent exploration program (2008-2010) consisted of 79 reverse circulation drill holes (74,070 feet);
- 223 gold bearing intercepts (minimum of 0.30 grams/tonne over 3 meters);
- High percentage of surface samples show anomalous gold and silver;
- Prior to 2008, other operators drilled 321 holes (mostly reverse circulation) over 110,111 feet.
- Two recent discoveries, NMC Combination and Ruby Hill, open to the Southeast and Northwest
- Six more high value targets identified, but not drilled.
- Extensive underground workings with exploration potential
- 80 patented claims and 306 unpatented claims covering approximately 7,500 acres.
- Adjacent to Hasbrouck Mountain which is owned by Allied Nevada (NYSE: ANV)
- Excellent access and local infrastructure.
- Located in mining-friendly Esmeralda County.
In addition to Tonopah Divide, we lease the King Tonopah property, an underground silver exploration project.
is a former producing underground silver mine located 2 miles north of Tonopah, Nevada. The primary targets are the K and Q veins which were discovered and partially mined by the prior operators and a lower grade, higher tonnage "Murray" lode of the type prevalent in the Central Tonopah system which produced 174 million ounces of silver and 1.8 million ounces of gold. (Read Report Here
Tonogold Resources, Inc. has also generated exploration targets in lithium, uranium, and industrial minerals and vended these projects to other companies or special purpose subsidiaries.
Although we plan to continue our prospect generation efforts as opportunities present themselves, our primary economic focus is the advancement of Tonopah Divide.